This honey bread recipe is so tasty, your child will love it
- 500g granary whole-wheat or white bread flour
- 7g sachet of fast action dried yeast,water.
- 1tbsp salt,
- 2tbsp olive oil,
- 1tbsp clear honey,
- 300ml of hand hot water.
- pour the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl and allow your child to mix using their hands
- Stir the water in a separate bowl with the honey and the oil and then mix into the dry ingredients
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and kneed for 5 mins until no longer sticky (add extra flour if need)
- Oil a loaf tin and place the dough inside and firmly press down
- Wrap in a plastic food bag and leave for 1 hour to rise (it should then spring back when you press with your finger)
- Preheat oven to 180c and bake for 30/35 mins until golden brown
- Remove from the tin to cool (check if it is cooked by tapping the bottom it will make an hollow sound)
- Slice and enjoy
HONEY BREAD RECIPE This honey bread homemade recipe is perfect for sandwich bread, it is sweetened just with honey. It is soft, fluffy, and tasty.
- It has the best texture
- It is tender and flavourful
- Its tried and true
- honey prevent constipation
- honey helps hydrates the skin and gives it an incredibly glowing
- honey contain properties that plumps the skin and help reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- consuming honey could help the brain release melatonin an hormone that the body uses to restore itself during sleep.
4 Replies to “HONEY BREAD RECIPE”
Looks yummy 😋. Well done Rhoda!
I will love to try this, it will be nice for breakfast. Thanks for the ingredients and instructions above.
Amazing,kindly share with us a picture