Strawberry Banana Pancake Tacos: A Delicious Breakfast for Children
Looking for a delightful and nutritious breakfast option that will excite your little ones? Strawberry Banana Pancake Tacos are the perfect answer! These scrumptious treats combine the goodness of fresh fruits with fluffy pancakes, all wrapped up in a fun and easy-to-hold taco form. In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to make Strawberry Banana Pancake Tacos, including prep time, cook time, serving size, calories per serving, and the type of cuisine. Get ready to create a breakfast favorite that your kids will request again and again
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 tacos (approximately)
Calories per Serving: Approximately 180 calories per taco
Cuisine Type: American
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick skillet or griddle
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board
For the Pancakes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Filling:
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Honey or maple syrup (optional for drizzling)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly grease it with cooking spray or butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the pancake batter onto the skillet to form small pancakes. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- To assemble the pancake tacos, take one pancake and place a few slices of strawberries and bananas in the center. Fold the pancake in half to create a taco shape.
- Drizzle honey or maple syrup over the filling if desired.
- Serve the Strawberry Banana Pancake Tacos warm and enjoy!
- you can also design to attract your child
You can add a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of powdered sugar for extra sweetness and presentation.
Feel free to get creative with the filling and add other fruits like blueberries or raspberries.
Strawberry Banana Pancake Tacos are a delightful breakfast treat that combines the sweetness of fresh fruits with fluffy pancakes. This creative twist on a classic breakfast favorite is sure to bring smiles to your children’s faces. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep and cook time, you can whip up a delicious and nutritious morning meal for your little ones. So, surprise your children with these tasty pancake tacos and make breakfast a joyful and memorable experience for the whole family.